Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Metallic Splatter - Free Hand Nail Art Tutorial

It's been so long  since I've posted a tutorial.  This is one that I designed a couple months ago.  I like the sharpness of the design.  I'm unsure about the red stripe, as many of my youtube viewers have also voiced dislike for, but still, I like the design in general.  
What do you think?





Materials Used:
Seche Clear - Base Coat
Color Club - Magic Attraction
Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Blue It
China Glaze - Millennium
American Painter Spotter Brush - size 5/0 (you can get this from your local art store in the acrylic pain brush section.)
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
Sally Hansen - Insta Dry Anti Chip Top Coat

Oh YEAH! I finally decided to get a twitter account for my nail art!
You can follow me at: https://twitter.com/miss80million


1 comment:

  1. I like it. They look great! I would like to ivite you to visit my blog :)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete