Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nail Polish Picks - Fall Favourites 2011

So far behind in my blog and youtube channel.  I told myself that I'd do this within the first week of fall.  well so much for that.
But it's not too late.  So here are my picks for what kind of nail polishes I'll be wearing this fall.  As expected, the fall season brings about a drastic change in the color palette of fashion and beauty.  Changing from the bright vibrant neons of spring and summer, autumn usually is full of darker more muted colors.  I've tossed in a couple of 'bright' colors just for the heck of it.  Because, I don't actually expect myself to wear only muted colors this entire season.  I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of them at some point and have to bust out a vibrant red or something of the like.

So below is the video showing my picks for this fall season.
What will you be wearing this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment