Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Nail Art Tutorials Galore!

I've been slacking on posting my tutorials to my blog big time.


So since Halloween is almost upon us, here are all my halloween tutorial all in one blog post.


I've got two free hand ones and two stamping ones - so hopefully there's something for everyone.
I'll attach all the pics first and have the videos after the jump.


The first is the mask from the blockbuster 
movie Scream (and Scream 2,3,4.)
I also added on a bit of a streaky red 
and white french tip.  
I think it looks frighteningly fantastic!



The first stamping tutorial is a bundle monster one.
Guess it's not really a tutorial since I don't really do
anything out of the ordinary.  But it's still a basic
stamping tutorial non-the-less.  So if you're new
to stamping, here's a very basic one for ya.



The next stamping tutorial is still not that difficult
- how hard can stamping really get, right?
I gave the pumpkin two different finishes.
I prefer the matt finish.  Do you agree?




And the last tutorial that I just filmed and put up
today is a free hand dry/drag marbling spider web.
It's pretty easy, but just make sure your bottom
colour isn't a quick drying polish.
It might make the dragging difficult.






What is everyone doing to celebrate this spooky holiday?
I'm going to a friend's house party.  My boyfriend and I are dressing up as Woody and Bo Peep from Toy Story.  I'm pretty excited.  He's going to look awesome.  I'll look pretty good to -- but i gotta admit that i'm far from excited about the idea of wearing a blond wig all night.  eech.  


Hopefully i'll post pics :)




So, as promised.
click the link below to be taken to the video tutorial!
(or just check out my youtube channel.  whatever suits your fancy :)



Here's my first Halloween Tutorial for this year.
It's an accent nail with the mask from the Movie Scream with a bloody french tip on the rest of the nails

***IF YOU HATE THE MODEL HAND***
Please know I am very aware that many of you hate it when I use the fake hand. HOwever because I do several tutorials in one weekend, I can not do them all on my own nails with out damaging them. Thus, the model hand. I sue it as little as I can because i know it creeps so many people out. However, I will continue to use it when necessary.
IF YOU CAN NOT STAND LOOKING AT THE FAKE HAND, DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO. You can always tell by looking at the video thumbnail if i've done the tutorial on the model hand or on my own hand. All you have to do is not watch the video. Simple as that.
Thanks for understanding.

**MATERIALS USED**
American Apparel - Hassid (from American Apparel stores or americanapparelstore.com)
China Glaze - White On White
Essie - Wicked
Dotting tool - from ebay






Materials Used:
Revlon - Quick Dry Top Coat
American Apparel - Hassid
Bundle Monster Image Plate -BM225 (from bundlemonster.com or amazon.com)
Special Konad Polish - White (from wowsocool.com)
Sally Hansen - Insta Dry Anti Chip Top Coat





***IF YOU'RE NEW TO STAMPING (KONAD AND/OR BUNDLE MONSTER***

Check out these videos for some helpful tips and tricks and info:

KONAD ANSWERS - to all your fequently asked questions:

KONAD TESTS - testing out non special polishes for stamping

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR STAMPER, SCRAPER, AND IMAGE PLATES:


MATERIALS USED:
Color Club - Wild Orchid
Bundle Monster Image Plate - 224
Konad Special Polish - Orange
Konad Special Polish - Green
Konad Scraper
Konad Stamper
Sally Hansen - Insta Dry Anti Chip Top Coat
Essie - Matte About You Top Coat

WHERE TO BUY:
Bundle Monster - from www.bundlemonster.com or www.amazon.com
Konad products (polish, stamper, scraper) - from www.wowsocool.com or ebay or many other etailers

***IF YOU'RE NEW TO STAMPING (KONAD AND/OR BUNDLE MONSTER***

Check out these videos for some helpful tips and tricks and info:

KONAD ANSWERS - to all your fequently asked questions:

KONAD TESTS - testing out non special polishes for stamping

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR STAMPER, SCRAPER, AND IMAGE PLATES:

ORIGINAL BUNDLE MONSTER REVIEW VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Rv2-sWptQ&list=PL28AA637598BFD059&in...

ORIGINAL BUNDLE MONSTER VS KONAD: (COMPARISON REVIEW ON MY BLOG:)
http://miss80million.blogspot.com/2010/11/review-bundle-monster-image-plates-...

2ND BUNDLE MONSTER IMAGE PLATE SET REVIEW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65stkEfCHs


Happy Halloween Everyone!
This is my last halloween tutorial for this year.  It's super easy.  Hope some of you give it a try.

Materials Used:
Seche - Clear - base coat
Color Club - Wham Pow (randomly found at Winners.  No, i don't know where you can buy it in stores in Canada.  sorry.)
American Apparel - Hassid.  from american apparel stores.
Sally Hansen - Insta Dry Anti Chip Top Coat - can buy at your local drugstore or walmart etc.
Dotting tool - from Sallys Beauty supply.  I think it was under $5.

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR NAIL ART BRUSHES:

OTHER DRY/DRAG MARBLING TUTORIAL:

Free music - Royalty free music from www.danosongs.com
song: "Long Live Emperor Kalas"

No comments:

Post a Comment