Monday, October 10, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Nail Art Tutorial

October is the month of all things pink.  Especially including the pink ribbon that you'll see people wearing in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Although I don't personally know anyone who's been affected with Breast Cancer, it's something that's often in my mind when the big C is mentioned.

So as a reminder to everyone to donate any amount you can and to pick up your pink ribbon, here's a tutorial dedicated to this month.

It's very simple but serves the purpose well, i think.
Hope you enjoy.



Materials Used:

Color Club - Lazer Pink
China Glaze - White On White
LA Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink striper polish
LA Colors ARt Deco - White striper polish

Dotting tool - from ebay.
Sewing needle

2 comments:

  1. I love this tutorial!! I will try this out this weekend

    Danielle
    dreammua.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is off topic to Breast Cancer Awareness, and I know you get asked probably a TON of questions about KONAD, but I know that you've said you've purchased from Amazon and Wowsocool.com, so I was just wondering if you would recommend one over the other? Because all the essentials I would want to buy off Wowsocool.com come to a $60 dollar total whereas I found all of that on Amazon, plus some special nail polishes for real cheap, that in total (including shipping) come out to the same amount, so I would get more bang for my buck. And while it seems obviously my choice would be Amazon, I was just wondering if when you have purchased from Amazon you've noticed any differences in your merchandise versus when you've bought from wowsocool.com?
    If you could email me a response it would be much MUCH appreciated, and I could never thank you enough.

    bethanycorreia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete