Monday, September 5, 2011

JEWEL TONED PRINT - BUNDLE MONSTER TUTORIAL - [BM01]

This design was inspired by a print I saw on http://printpattern.blogspot.com/.  This blog has recently become my new muse!  There are so many different print for fabrics, paper, ceramics etc.  I love the styles of all the different prints.  It's a great new inspiration for my nail art designs!  (I tried to find the exact post with the specific design that inspired this design but my eyes got all dizzy from scrolling down through all the pages.  But hopefully you get the gist of the website enough to see the style I was going for.  


Hope you enjoy!


(ps.  Once again, I've got a lot of tutorial catching up to do. If you don't want to wait to see the other 5 video tutorials that I will be posting in the next few days, check out my youtube channel and subscribe to keep up with my latest tutorials.  :)





Materials Used;
OPI - Yodel Me On My Cell
Bundle Monster Image Plate - 01 {From bundlemonster.com}
China Glaze - Passion
Konad Stamper and Scraper {from wowsocool.com}
Sally Hansen - Lavender Cloud
Dotting Tool - {from ebay}
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Emerald City
Sally Hansen Xtreme WEar - Plum Power
Sally Hansen Insta Dry - Anti Chip Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment