Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Abstract - Nail Art Tutorial

Here's a really cute youthful tutorial for ya this weekend!
I personally love this one.
Enjoy!









Here are the materials I used:

Seche Clear Base Coat (from Shoppers Drugmart)
Color Club - Poptastic
Color Club - Almost Famous (all colorclub polishes bought at Winners)
Rimmel - French White Tip Pro (from Shoppers Drugmart)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro- Black Satin
Dotting tool - from ebay
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Invisible (From Walmart)

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to try this design . It's so cute ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fun for summer! I recently did a Would You Rather - Beauty Edition TAG and I would like to tag you :) Please check out the super fun questions!

    http://ykhearts.blogspot.com/2011/07/would-you-rather-beauty-edition-tag.html

    ReplyDelete