Monday, July 18, 2011

NOTD:Konad the Rainbow Zebra Plays in the Land of Silver Trees

Hi Everyone!

Here's a little NOTD from a couple weeks ago.
(haha..  yeah.  the title was inspired by...  i can't believe i'm going to admit this..  but Kourtney Kardashian when on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Chloe asked Kourtney what the difference was between a zebra that didn't have stripes and a horse.  Kourtney said that Zebras live in the land of the rainbow trees..   heehehee.  cute.)

It's a pretty simple Stamping nail art.


The things I used:
-  Konad M57 stamp (available at www.wowsocool.com) (curently there's a 20% discount code: wowsocool20     The code expires September 30, 2011.  So if you've been dying to get your hands on some genuine Konad products whether it be the image plates, stamper, scraper or special polishes, check them out!  [no, i'm not affiliated with the website :]

Polishes used: (from pinkie to thumb)
-  Color Club Twiggie
-  Color Club Almost Famous
-  Color Club Lazer Pink
-  Color Club Wham Pow!
-  Color Club Puccilicious

Seche Clear base coat
Essie - Good To Go top coat

What do you think?  I'm not a big animal print lover myself, but I think this is refreshing and cute :)

3 comments:

  1. I like it. You know what this reminds me of... there used to be gum that came with colored zebra stripes across them. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name/brand...but I do remember brightly colored zebra print bubble gum. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! It's like a rainbow zebra printed unicorn :D

    ReplyDelete