Thursday, March 17, 2011

Neon Graffiti Nails - Tutorial

whoo hoo!
So I had a request to do neon punk rock nails.  Unfortunately I didn't have my list in front of me when i was coming up with this design, so in my head the request got translated to neon graffiti.  Fortunately, I think it still falls within the theme of punk rock.

I did a few test nails (which I rarely ever do!  -ususally I just turn on the camera and wing it ;)
I decided to try and do my user name (shortened): M80M.  Here are how the test nails turned out.  oops, sorry.  i forgot that those images are on my external drive.  (see previous post regarding the issues with that)

ok.  so just the tutorial instead.
I LOVE this design!  HOpe you do too!  and I hope you give it a try!  only average skill needed.  but with a little more time required.
If you do try it, I'd love to see photos of how they turned out!\



Polishes used in this tutorial:
OPI - Russian Navy (Suede Finish)
Rimmel - White French Tip Pro
Color Club - Wham Pow
Color Club- Poptastic
Color Club- Chelsea Girl
Color Club- Lime Light
Rimmel - Black Satin
Essie - Matte About You (Matte Top Coat)

{The polish - most noticeable on my pinkie - streaked a bit when I applied my top coat.  Although not intentional, I'm not bothered at all by this at all.  I think it works well with the theme :)

Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment